4.5.06

What about Milo??

So... as shallow as this may seem, me and my friend have finally come up with an acurate scale to determine the levels of attractiveness.. Now i'm going to try to bring this around so its all deep and such but NO PROMISES! And if it doesn't amount to anything, I have a backup plan.

Okay, so now that we've determined that I am definately a social creature, who usually doesn't think in deep ways unless forced in an english class or unless I just feel extra creative that day, we (I) can begin writing about boys. I should be able to write alot about them because God knows that I can talk alot about them. I'm starting to think that's why I'm so picky, which to me is a good thing. I certainly don't want to be promiscious or anything like that. But back to the subject matter...

We broke it down into six different categories.. Ironicaly, six is the number of man or something like that. (Tom?)

So the lowest category is "Not-So-Cute." Ugly is a mean word. I don't know.. I wouldn't want to be called ugly. So we reserve "Not-So-Cute" for the guys who aren't so cute. Kind of how instead of check-out clerk they're called "sales associates"... Basically romanticising the whole idea of running items up for a customer and taking their money for hours on end.. Screaming babies, Rude men who are "in a hurry", and people who are just overly happy at the end of the day that make you want to puke. Sounds like a great job to me..

Number 5's are called the "Nerdy-Cute." Now, these people can be moved around alot depending on personality. Alot of girls like nerdy guys. I'm not sure why, it just happens though. They're kind of forgotten about sometimes, but not. Kind of like the quote from Elizabethtown when when Claire is talking to Drew (which is basically the whole movie, yet I still enjoyed it) and she says, "I'm easy to forget yet hard to remember." Except that makes no sense.. Maybe it was "not easy" to forget.. I don't know. Forget that. Next.

WOO YEAH!

Group four... The "Cute" ones. Your average good-looking people. You wouldn't see them in a magazine anytime soon, but they certainly don't hurt your eyes to look at.

"Hott" is how we descibe the next group. Personally.. I don't care much for the hott ones because they usually know it, and then they become conceded and that's just kind of annoying sometimes. But since this is strictly a shallow-surface way of categorizing people, the hott people are at number 3. Otherwise I would've put them at the bottom. Number six for you.

YAY! The "Beautiful" people! Usually they're beautiful because they don't know it. Otherwise, they're just hott.. Yes, my friend and I decided that if we put a few select beautiful people (that will not be named for our sake... haha) in the same room together, the universe will implode on itself and God would laugh because he knew that he does good work. I mean seriously.. c'mon.. you can't tell me that Milo Ventimiglia looks that way because random bacteria randomly started to form millions of years ago and then by luck beautiful people were created.



IT JUST DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT.

So.. The number one group are called the "Model-Like." Again.. they usually know that they look much better than average and that can be annoying but you gotta give them props for being a step up from beautiful.

What do these six categories have to do with anything? Well.. One, don't be too self-absorbed because it can be potentially harmful to yourself when it comes to making friends unless you fall in with an equally self-absorbed crowd, then you don't make friends for life, you make friends for now because "self-absorbed" means self-centered meaning that when it comes down to it, they will be thinking more about themselves than you.Two, I just thought it would be stupid to have a one without a two.

If you have any thoughts on what I just wrote let me know. If you disagree... well.. I don't care, let me know how you think it should be arranged so I can laugh at you. No, that was a joke, I won't laugh at you. ha...

A good band you might think about checking out would not be Fall Out Boy but rather Copeland. They're a great band that could use a few more people listening to them here and there. And if you're interested in a sweet new band check out Flyleaf.. CRAZY band! way cool though, but I'm still getting into them. If I find out anything super sweet I'll definately write about it.

Peace out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're not going to start telling us all which category we fit into and thereby deflate our already failing egos, are you? whew! I don't want to know... I just know that I'm really a "beautiful people" on the inside...!!!

good categories though... I like it... a lot... pretty accurate... gotta go be nerdy now - bye!

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Yes Em, six is the number of man and you are definitely a number one (in everyway) in my book!

Z