22.10.06

Beauty Box

I've realized that I have this weird standard for beauty. It's not high, nor is it low, it's just kind of awkward. Like, the things and people I find beautiful are not the normal prom king and queen of the highschool. They're usually the people that when someone says "they're beautiful" everyone is kind of thrown off because no one has put this kind of beauty into their "beauty boxes" before. Ha, you find a new box every day. Anyways, I didn't so much expand my "beauty box" but more shift it's focus. Let me give some examples and then you'll understand fully what I mean. (by the way, I tried to put pictures up but they wouldn't load so I decided on videos instead.)

Example #1:
Ever heard of Showbread? Well, they're a pretty cool band that I listen to. It's true. I talk a lot abou the music I listen to because music has encompassed almost every part of my life. Not in the form of me playing it, but more me listening. Mmhmm. Back to beauty. Josh Dies is the vocalist of this band. Basically, he's in my beauty box. Watch the video below with an open mind and don't make fun of me (or him) too much. He's the white guy with a telephone and shorts.

Showbread - Oh! Emetaphobia!

Add to My Profile More Videos

Example #2:
Here's with more music. Christian Lindskog of Blindside... Into the Box he goes.

Blindside - All of Us

Add to My Profile More Videos

Example #3:
Any indie girl. I think girl that are Indie are completely cute. I love it so much. BEAUTY BOX! HOORAY!


Example #4:
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Yeah, they're their own sentance. They deserve it. They are all beauties, but especially Ronnie Winter (lead vocals). He's basically amazing.

Face Down - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Add to My Profile More Videos


Now, I think I have given ample proof of my misshapen box. But honestly, I think my box looks better than yours. I guess that's just how my perception of beauty goes. Sorry.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

your beauty box makes my heart go thumpthump..thumpthumpthump! ha
-Lucy

Anonymous said...

Your beauty inside and out is too big to contain in any mere box. Love ya, N

Anonymous said...

Hey

You're amazing! I love the purity of your eyes and the purity of your heart.

Z