22.10.06

Oh! Blessed Technology!

Friday night was the night. Yes, it was friday that I got onto my computor after a weird day and proceeded to write a blog. It was a good blog, the story type. Fictional, you should know. It was beautiful and ugly and sad and happy all in one, paradoxical and all. I was so proud of this little story and was very excited about posting it. At the top of it, I had put in a music player. When I went to post this sucker, it gave an error message and said there was something wrong with the code for the music player. So I go to erase it and I notice that when I got the error message, my beautiful story had been erased. Yes, it's true. It is no more. Instead I typed out the key points and phrases I used so I can rewrite it later when I am inspired to do so. This time I'll type it on a Word document so I will not be overtaken by the Oh! Blessed Technology! But allow me to give a preview of this blessed event... which does not include birth of any kind.

"In the words of Dane Cook "Let's Tarantino it." You've just been drop kicked by the goalie of Manchester United. Let's go back and find out why you were drop kicked by the goalie of Manchester United. You're walking down the street. The sky grows dark and it begins to rain. You thought you'd would've made it home to beat the weather. You didn't."

No comments: