6.10.06

An Abstract Being

Let's be straight forward today. I'm diggin' this whole growing up thing. I find it to be rather obnoxious. Can't I just skip to Jesus? That'd be a whole lot easier and way more enjoyable. And who came up with this weather? It's overcast but still sunny and the clouds are white. Why can't the weather make up its mind? Either be sunny, or rainy. If it's going to be overcast there needs to be dark clouds. This inbetween stuff gets me into a funk. I don't want to do my homework, nothing sounds interesting... I seem to be in a place of discontentment and I'm not sure what I want that would make me content. This weather.... not funny God.... not funny.

I've noticed that I say things like that all the time. Yeah, it's because God likes to do things that just make my life halarious. Seriously, He's a witty one, very clever.... very clever. When something ironic happens I always look up and say "yeah, good one... you're halarious." It used to only be when I was with my best friend but I've noticed myself doing that in the middle of a conversation at school and everyone around me just kind of looks at me and I respond with "What? God likes to make my life halarious. I just thought I'd let him know that I noticed."

None of that had anything to do with anything. Abstract thoughts. Wow. Seriously, this weather.

On the up side, I'm going to see Employee of the Month later on after watching Gilmore Girls with my best friend.

Actually, I think I'll write about her right now. Ok, so I have this friend and she's halarious and witty and just like me down to the music we like and the words that we say. I'm really not sure what I'd do without her. She keeps me in check, she laughs at my jokes, she understands my humor, she listens to all the same weird bands that I listen to, she helps me get through those awkward moments when you just want to run away and hide becuase you just feel weird, she's amazing. We watch Gilmore Girls together, we do everything together. Not literally everything, but you get the point. Thank you God for putting her on the earth, otherwise I wouldn't have anyone to finish my sentances.

Thank you and goodnight ladies and gentlemen. That is my blog of abstractness.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Great article. It's nice that you have "you know who" in your life. You both are great girls. I love your way at looking at life. It up the writing - you're terrific.