7.9.06

Leviathan..

I now despise all things not written in MODERN ENGLISH. Yes, this is an ignorant statement to make but at the moment, it's completely what I'm feeling. I have to read a few sections of Thomas Hobbes' Leviathan for my government class... Not cool... I can't really understand what exactly he's saying but I get the general idea. Too bad my teacher is not looking for the general idea or I would've have even bothered to read it. It's about the equality of men but my teachers wants us to go into more detail and come up with questions about the article tomorrow that either dispute or help ideas that Hobbes wrote. At this point, I don't even care what he's saying except for the fact that part of my grade hangs in the balance of whether or not I can make a valid statement in the discussion tomorrow. Right now I'm counting on the fact that it's a public school and I'm the only running start student in it so no one else is going to understand what the heck this guy is saying. Unbelievable *slaps Don's face*...

No comments: