28.9.06

Wierd Kid.


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

OK, so I am sad because sunday Bradley Hathaway (see above) is going to be in Spokane and I am not. Because of school... That's the worst thing, it's because of school. School seems to be getting in the way a lot lately. It's true, I'm voting that I can just be done with school right now. Bring it on, I am ready for summer. I am ready to no longer be held down by the prison they like to call highschool. I feel like I graduated at least 2 years ago so it's weird to be in a highschool building again. I don't like it. I'm also ready for this American Lit. class to be done. I'm not homophobic, but seriously, I'm not gunna go out and look for a gay teacher. Too bad the one I picked just happened to like boys. The other problem with this class is that I don't read a lot because I don't enjoy it unless Ted Dekker wrote it. Meaning... I'm a week behind in the reading.
Next item up for bid. Um... me and my best friend planned all week to watch the season premere of Gilmore Girls together today because she was going to record it and today was the only time we could get together. So, I get to her house and we sit down and it said it only recorded 10 minutes. So, basically we watched 10 minutes of Gilmore Girls and I have no idea what happened and it saddened me deeply.
Number three. I just feel weird. That's about it.

2 comments:

Don C. said...

So, that's a funny, weird kid...but he's right on! Where DO you find these wonderfully weird bands and such.

You go girl!

Nadine said...

Don't be sad about Gilmore Girls, I think Lisa records it. Or if you want I can always give you a recap. You crack me up. I love you.