12.1.07

Draft #6

Five Drafts and I'm determined to not let this be the sixth. I read through the others and it seems as though they were posts for the moment. So lets do a post for January 12th, 2007. First of the new year.

2007... This is going to be such a good year.

I'm expecting to learn new things of the Spirit this year. For some reason the this next years looks very bright to me. It's like I see a calendar with all the seasons and months and each season seems to glow and radiate. I'm hoping that's how it's going to be because that would be amazing.

This has been the best winter I've ever had I think. I always hate the winter because it's so cold and icy and eventhough I'm always with my family during the holidays, I've always felt like I was by myself for some reason. This one was different. This year my winter started off with a pretty boy who has turned out to be one of my best friends. Christmas was spent with cousins that I havn't seen in years but love dearly. Two of them moved here a couple of weeks ago actually, I think the last time we saw them was about 15 years ago.
Another plus, Fall quarter is finally over and Winter Quarter is so much fun. My classes are great and I love my teachers. But even with all of this, I'm definately looking forward to Spring.

For some reason I'm very excited for spring to be here. It'll be warm again and the flowers will be blooming and it'll be bright and sunny outside and we'll have to wear sunglasses! I'm going to graduate highschool and college with my AA degree. Life will be good...

Summer is going to be so much fun because I'll be hanging out with my friends and working and that's about it. Summer is always the funnest though, that never changes so I'm not surprised.

Fall is going to be a bit interesting because I have no idea what I'll do yet. Probably just work some more, save some money and whatnot. It'll be fun, but I'm interested to see what exactly I'll be doing. I'm kind of nervous but God has it all planned out.

Winter will be different. That's all I know. It's going to be very different...

Hmm, so there's my forecast for the year. Sunny days with a few thunderstorms, but don't worry, it's just a little rain...

6 comments:

Nadine said...

It's been too long between posts. Welcome back! I've missed you. Love N (by the way, I like the boy)

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Boys are yucky... Grrrr...

Where's my sword?

But you're cute... :)

Z

Anonymous said...

umm..sweet sounds like youll have a good year..but lets please not stab the boy hahahaha

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Remember these two things...

1. I really like the one who can "Breathe Under the Water"

2. My sword is VERY sharp!

:)

Z

Unknown said...

You're future's so bright...

I love you baby...

What else is there?

(Boys aren't THAT yucky...)

Dianna said...

cute boys need friends too

:)