6.7.06

No Munching!

I just got back from the beach for the Fourth. It was pretty sweet I guess. The best part was that I got to spend like 6 days straight with my best friend, and we're not sick of each other yet either. Crazy, I know. While we were there we practicaly lived in this little coffee shop called Bella's. It's so much better than Starbucks. Well, right next to this place is one of those tourist shops that have "funny" tee-shirts and nicknacks. One of the days we were there, my friend decides to go into this place and look at the shirts to see if there were any funny ones. Ha, the best one that we found said:
"I used to go skinny dipping. Now I go chunky dunking."
The runner up went something like this:
"Who are these kids and why are they calling me mom?"
So, that was the whole point of this blog. To tell everyone who reads this about these funny shirt that I saw. And to say, 'How does Sweden sound to you?'

No comments: